Tuesday, October 11

All Things Bright and Beautiful

These are some of my best/favorite pictures. Please let me know what you think. I don't want to be the only person commenting on my blog because that's just sad. ;-) Some of these are from around Christmas last year hence the editting in a couple of them.











4 comments:

  1. I like the door photo, but it's a little soft . . . and cutoff. It's a great concept and if you have a chance to shoot that one again - DO IT!

    Sid, well, he's just cool Great photo of him.

    The Red Admiral . . . looks good bigger.

    I like the selective color with the jeans and the tape measure and I like the last one with the sawdust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty awesome! I really like the first one, and the flowers are cool too. You should make them bigger, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!!
    Uncle Raymond- Yeah I wish that one wasn't cutoff but the door is in Ohio...so I probably won't be shooting that one again. Those last two are high on my favorites list.
    Ashley- Thanks! I love that one.
    Hudson- Bigger pictures mean more space which means more usage...otherwise I would. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete