1. A Savior who came to earth to save His people
2. A great church with great preaching
3. My best friends Lizzie Hall and Ashley McMichael soon-to-be-Grimm!
4. An awesome youth group
5. Children!
6. My amazing cat, Mable!
7. Snow (even if I haven't seen any yet this winter, I'm still hoping) :-)
8. Music that gives you goosebumps
9. Fuzzy blankets to cuddle in next to a fire
10. Friends to laugh with over anything and everything
11. Friends with whom I can have long talks about anything and everything at any time of day
12. Colors!
13. People who know what they are doing (unlike me) :-)
14. Pasta (had to throw in food somewhere) :-)
15. Adoption
16. Beautiful views
17. Mountains
18. Great books
19. Games
20. Horseback riding
Wow...someone actually still reads my blog! (not that I'd blame them if they didn't, there isn't much to see) :D
ReplyDeleteAw! Love this and YOU! I'm so glad you're one of my best friends and that we've been able to grow closer even though we're farther apart. I'm so excited that you'll be in my wedding and that we'll get to live even closer after June!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI can't wait!! <3
ReplyDeleteI made it on your blog! :D hehe.
ReplyDeleteYAY!
ReplyDelete