Friday, July 8

Edisto is Coming Up

Well I'm gearing up to go to Edisto on Sunday. Actually I haven't really done anything yet. :-)
Today was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A, so I dressed up with my two cousins and some people from church and we got free meals! It was pretty funny to see everyone in their different versions of cow costumes. There was a quotation on the wall that said something about since we have to have food to survive it might as well taste good (not sure who it was from). One of the boys said something about putting that in his house. :-)
I have a end-of-the-year english test tomorrow, ugh. I've never been very good at english for some reason, so hopefully I'll do okay tomorrow.
After that I have laundry and packing to do. Hopefully I don't forget anything important (I would forget my head if it wasn't attached).
In case anyone is interested the sessions of the conference are:
"The Holiness of God" Psalm 99
Seth Starkey
"Jesus: The Holy One of God" Luke 4:31-37
Scotty Anderson
"The Holy Spirit: Why We Need Him" Psalm 51:11
Dave Hall
"Called to Be Holy" Leviticus 11:45  & 1 Peter 1:13-25
Seth Starkey
"Holy & Beloved" Colossians 3:12
Dave Hall
"Holy & Useful" 2 Timothy 2:21
Scotty Anderson
"Disciplined to Holiness" Hebrews 12:3-17
Seth Starkey
"Holy Places" Exodus 3:5
Scotty Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment