So the animals brought fleas into the house. Great. So after taking Levi to the vet because he was scratching himself so much that he was losing his hair (we were not sure he had fleas) we decided we needed to clean the house. So we spent all day Saturday sweeping and covering things and then spraying everything and sweeping again after three hours. We did a ton of laundry here and at the laundry mat. After all of this we ended up giving Mable a bath at like 11 that night because we were still finding so many fleas on her.*sigh* It was a long long day.
I ended up taking Mable to the vet today to get some different flea medication. I think I've been to the vet three times within two weeks.
Last week the Thurday morning Bible study started so I started babysitting. I also watched a girl a couple time last week. Wednesday night dinner was cancled due to the labor day picnic on Monday which was cancled because of the weather. (confused yet?)
This week Wednesday night dinner is back on and the fall menu is out. Tomorrow Good News Club starts! Finally get to find out what it's going to be like. And Friday is Marriage and Family 101 which mean the teens get to hang out with the younger kids.
I found out this week that if I wear my new jeans when I go for a walk and get all sweaty that they turn my legs blue. That was probably why my legs itched so much. :-)
This Sunday we got to sit under excellent preaching and teaching as always. I'm so thankful for all three of our pastors. If anyone is interested in listening to the sermons you can find them here.
In a couple weeks the senior high youth group is going to Awanita (don't ask me where this is) to cook for another group that's there for the weekend. They say you work like crazy but it sounds fun.
<3
Guess I already mentioned the picnic. Oh well. Shows how bad my memory is.
ReplyDelete