Monday, September 5

Past Memories and Future Dreams

My cousin, Ashley, is getting married!!!! I'm very excited for her and her husband-to-be (even though I don't know him yet).
When we were little we used to talk about our weddings, as I'm sure most little girls do. Of course we really had no idea what we were talking about back then, but it's fun to look back and see just how naive we were. We would have sleepovers and stay up late laughing about anything and everything. One night we came up with the story that Ashley was going to get married and have a big house and twelve kids (yes Josh if you read this, I said twelve) and I was going to get married and live in a little cottage and have two kids (I've always wanted to live in a cottage but I hope to have more than two kids). I don't think either of us would have guessed she would marry a pastor-to-be.
I've missed not being able to be a part of Ashley's life at this time, but I'm happy to have been kept up to date on events. :-) So to Ashley and Josh I wish you happiness, but above all that God would bless your marriage for many, many years. <3
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment