Thursday, April 21

21 Things You Might Not Know About Me :D

1. I sometimes put barbecue sauce on rice.
2. I love pasta
3.I have a major collection of stuffed animals (and most of them have names)
4. My favorite color is brown (yeah I know, boring right)
5. I'm scared of swimming in the ocean due to sharks and riptide
6. I REALLY don't like snakes or spiders
7. I like old tv shows (some of them)
8. I love mystery books and movies
9. I've never been to a football game, besides little league when I was a baby (not that it really matters :-) )
10. I have the BEST cat EVER!!!!!! (but maybe you knew that already) :-)11. I love hats but can't wear them
12. I like pretty much every sport (original sports, like football, basketball, hockey and soccer)
13. I love to ice skate
14. I'm a pack rat (and I'm happy with that ;-) )
15. I love showing steers
16.I love music that's so good it gives you goosebumps
17. There is only one person who can make me smile no matter what
18. My favorite book of the Bible is James (would have put this earlier but forgot)
19. I have a really bad short-term memory (and not that great of a long-term memory)
20. I love cutting down trees and all that goes with it
21. I think driving a tractor is really fun ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment