So I guess I won't take a nap after all. :-) Well the Valhalla bracket contest in almost over. :'( This makes me sad as I always enjoy the contest and the taunting that goes with it. This competition is one of the highlights of my year.
I miss Ohio so very much...I wish I could see some snow.
I want to go to Walmart and know where everything is, go across the street and talk with my neighbor and help him shovel his driveway, I want to walk the paths of my friends woods with their dog, cut down trees and split wood, I want to see all my friends again, I want to mow my yard again, walk up in the front field and take pictures, be able to watch people come home from work from my bedroom window, and I want to be able to feel like I'm home.
No comments:
Post a Comment