Wednesday, February 2

Bible Study

So we went to the church dinner and Bible study tonight, it was...interesting. The dinner itself was good but since my stomach was doing somersaults I didn't really care. Met a younger couple from Michigan, a guy who thinks the winter should consist of lows of 60 at night, and I went to the youth bible study thing. The room it was in was, again, interesting. There were like six couches (instead of chairs) a pool table and the walls were decorated...uh, interestingly. But the time itself was pretty good. They started out singing (I've already been asked to play guitar, don't think so) then had a teaching time in Proverbs. So we'll see about that in the future. Met a few people but didn't really talk with anyone too much. So that was my night.
Miss everyone back in Ohio. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment