Sunday, February 6

Finished...So What Now?

I've finally finished Stepping Heavenward! I don't mean finally as in I hated reading and it and just couldn't wait till it was finished, but as in it took a long time to read it. It was an interesting book, don't know if I've ever read one where so many people die before though.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do next. I think I might just try to finish The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges (on my MP3)  since I can't do much else and still give it the attention I should.

I might start reading a book online, but then I could only do it in the office, so I might wait on that one till we have wireless again.
I'm also reading Legacy of the Dead by Charles Todd (I know total change of theme). I've really enjoyed this author's books. He has two series: Inspector Ian Rutledge Mysteries and Bess Crawford Mysteries, I think he also has a single book out. Both of the series are still in progress, so I can look forward to new ones coming out. They are both based during or soon after World War II.
Anyway, I'll stop boring you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment