I guess I would like to use this post to ask my readers to be praying for me. I'm having a really hard time in my life right now and I feel lost. I know I need to run to the Lord and trust in Him, but I don't always do that. I want to go home to Ohio so much. I miss being a part of everything, and I miss all the snow, which I know is falling rapidly right now.
Tomorrow night we are supposed to go the the Woodruff Road church dinner and Bible study thing. Not sure what to expect really, I haven't met any kids at all and I'm not a social bug (at all).
Well to bring people up to date, Mom has a contract on a house (for now). I like the house and it will suffice but it won't be home.
Anyway, please do pray for me.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment