Every Wednesday our church has dinner and then different events afterward. We helped a couple weeks ago with the dinner and ended up helping again tonight. We had breakfast for dinner. I was cracking eggs and scrambling them then someone else would cook them. Do you know how many eggs a hundred people eat? A ton. Another lady was doing it with me at first but then she had to do something else. I'm thinking we did at around twenty dozen if not more. :-) Yeah, that's a lot of eggs. Sufficed to say I will not be having scrambled eggs for breakfast anytime soon ( not that I would anyway). :-) It is fun though. They have nice equipment and a nice big kitchen so that helps. There are two ladies who run it every week. I can't even imagine having to plan for that every week...I had enough to do with just the eggs. :-) Anyway...I suppose I should stop rambling now.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment