We were able to have a relaxing evening after a somewhat busy day. We watched a Foyles's War. Have I ever mentioned I love this series? :-) I was once told that I could be Sam. I find that amusing. For those of you who have seen the show you know why that amuses me. :-) Mr. Foyle (Sam's boss) is pretty great though. He's one of those characters you fall in love with within two episodes. This show puts several things I love together: mystery, history, and humor. It portrays the great sorrow of war and all that went with it and yet it still has it's funny parts. BBC puts out some good shows (and some not so great ones, you have to look out for those).
It was in the 90s today and it's supposed to be there all week, getting up to like 96 or something. Yuck!
I am very thankful for air conditioning. :-)<3
Oh, oops.
ReplyDeleteFoyle's War is produced by Acorn Media not BBC.