Well I drove in a storm by myself for the first time tonight. Although I'm not sure it would really be catagorized as a "storm". There was a little thunder and lightning but the rain was coming down pretty hard. I had the windshield wipers on high and still had trouble seeing...although I could see better when I figured out the lights (I borrowed a car and the lights are manuel. I though I had turned them on but I hadn't). ;-)
It's really sad watching our cat die. To see the life slowy draining out of something is really hard.
It's hard enough when an animal or a human dies but knowing it's going to happen and waiting for it to happen makes it even harder.
One of the things I really like about the church we're going to is they stand everytime they sing and they sing all the verses no matter how many there are. I know it's a small thing but I like it. Also they stand for the Scripture reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment