Monday, May 30

Summer Events

Tomorrow my uncle, aunt, and their four young kids are coming to stay at my Grandparents. The kids definitely keep one busy, but they're fun. Last time they came there was a sickness going around and I got it pretty bad. There are people sick this time too. :-/ Hopefully that won't last long and it won't spread.
Two weeks from yesterday (that sounds so weird, are you even supposed to say that?) I'm leaving with our church youth group to go to Hartsville SC. They help a small church there do a VBS and do service projects during the rest of the day. The week after we get back from that Woodruff Road is having their VBS. So it's going to be a busy two weeks. I'm supposed to be helping in the nursery I think.
In July I going to a conference in Edisto SC. The topic is Holiness, hopefully it will be pretty good. The only downside of this one is it's at the beach. I'm not big on the beach; sharks and riptide and such, I'd much rather it have been in the mountains. Plus I get sunburn really easy...the beach and I don't mix very well. I do like walking in the surf though. Anyway, besides school those are my plans for the summer.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment