Well today I turn 17. And no I don't feel any older. I can't say that 16 was a great year, none of that "sixteen was the best year of my life" for me. But that's ok because in other ways it was good. I got to spend quality time with the people I love in Ohio. I also learned some important lessons, like never take the people you love for granted. When you are separated from the people you care about you find out just how much you do care. Oh and lets not forget, I learned how to change a flat tire. :-) I've been able to do many things this year like: attaching a giant rainbow to a wall using blue tape that didn't stick very well and only two tacks (quite an interesting task), attending a Celtic ball, finding out what a FROG is, and learning that aa is a word.
I love all you guys back in Ohio and miss you extremely.
No comments:
Post a Comment