Sunday, January 30

Rambling

This afternoon I went for a bike ride...and I think I'll resolved not to do that again for a while. :-) At first it was nice but after I turned around to come back I sorta fell apart (I know, pitiful). By the time I got back and got off the bike I felt lightheaded, like I was gonna get sick, and my legs felt like jello (just the normal not the jigglers). Yeah, I haven't decided whether I was like this cause I went in the middle of the afternoon and it was hot, I went too far for the first time out, or I'm just plain pitiful. I know, it's probably the last one. I think I'll stick to walking for a while till I get some stamina built up. Plus you can have an MP3 player while walking, double bonus. :-) Plus I can take the dog and wear (is that how you spell that?) him out, triple bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment