Thursday, January 27

Strange Day

So yeah, my day has been rather strange, and stressful actually (what day isn't).
My dog got hit today, and yes he is alright. Right before lunch I let all three of the dogs out and almost right away I heard barking, and when I looked out the window I say our two dogs up by the road. So I go running outside (in my socks) to get them and find that someone was walking by the house and that's what they were upset about. So I'm running (not extremely fast) up to the road to get them. Sydney starting coming back but Levi (being Levi) is standing in the road and will not listen to me. That's when I see a car coming. So here I am standing in the road in my socks yelling at my dog who, when he sees the car doesn't move to the side of the road but stands right in the middle. So the car drives past him and he starts to run alongside it as it's going around the curve, right about then I hear this thud, and see that the car hit him in the shoulder. Apparently it knocked some sense into him cause he stopped following the car and I got him back to the house. The car never stopped or anything they must have thought he was fine since I was out there. So now I'm sore and tired from the adrenalin rush and the dog is just fine (funny how things work).

No comments:

Post a Comment