So in case any of you are wondering what my normal day is I'll tell you. :-)
My Mom wakes me up at 7 when she comes into the bathroom (the bedroom I'm staying in is attached to the bathroom). I don't actually get up at seven though cause she normally isn't ready to do Bible time and I really don't have any reason to get up right then so I get to sleep for like another half an hour. After I get up (I know really detailed account huh) I normally get on the computer, check out all my stuff and head to the kitchen for breakfast. I normally take my cat Mable with me when I do this, she sits on the window seat while I eat and read Calvin and Hobbes. I then go back to the room I'm in and do school (sometimes with another stop at the computer along the way). I do Geometry, English, and German (everything else is in transit right now). Sometimes I get all this done before lunch but most of the time not. Unfortunately lunch here is not until noon so I normally stop at 11:30 fix lunch and well...eat. After lunch I get back into school (oh did I mention I normally hit the computer before lunch and sometimes after). The rest of my day is pretty much empty. I'm really hoping I can get a job so I have something to do. Oh I almost forgot I do eat dinner here. Later we normally watch Jeopardy. I end my day with my person Bible reading and sometimes (depending on how tired I am) I read the book I'm in (which is Stepping Heavenward right now) . And sometimes when I need a laugh I read Calvin and Hobbes before bed. There are some days with something different happens but this is the norm. Now you know what I do all day. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment