Tuesday, March 15

March Madness!!!!

It's that time of year again. :-) I love being in the bracket contest, it's so much fun to actually pick the right teams (it's not talent believe me) and make all the guys who didn't mad. I spent at least an  hour and a half researching these games yesterday and tentatively made my picks. But they are subject to change, especially since games still need to be played to decide who is playing and I still have some research to do. I've done okay the past few years I've done it, but I haven't won (and probably never will). :-) But winning is not everything, it's fun just to see all the taunting that goes on. I'm extremely glad that I have been able to be a part of everything. And if (big if here) I do well it's because I learned from the best (the Internet helps a lot too). ;-) Looking forward to Thursday.
By the way did anybody notice how many teams from Ohio are in it this year? ;-) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment