Wednesday, March 9

Sydney

This guy went on a trip to the vet today. He's been having problems with his hips lately and not putting weight on his one back leg. We were told that it could be one of two things: bone cancer or something that I can't remember (it's where the ligiments behind the knee break). The vet thought it was the thing I can't remember though, so that's better than cancer. His one back knee is twice the size of the other one. So the vet told us we could do some things to help him. Like swimming, walking slow so he puts weight on his leg, some therapy or exercises we can do with his legs (like flexing his joints), and raising his food and water so he doesn't have to lean on his front legs and chest more. So hopefully he'll do better if we do some of these things with him. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I hope that works, and that it's not cancer! There's nothing we can do for Harley... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...well maybe some of the therapy things can help him too. :-)

    ReplyDelete