Let's see...where to start.
Sunday- I worked for the first time at the kennel before church in the morning. I didn't have time to go back to the house before church so I changed there and Mom picked me up. My cousin Ashely came in later that evening.
Monday- Ashley and I went out to lunch and a little later went to the park to play tennis with my other cousins. That night we watched Secretariat with our grandparents
Tuesday- We went to the house in the morning to do some painting. In the afternoon we met my cousins downtown and hung out for a while. I stepped off the edge of the pavement and twisted my ankle. It hurt really bad when I did it but when I stood up and put weight on it it didn't hurt. That night Ashley and I went to my aunt and uncle's house and hung out for a while, that's when my ankle really started to hurt.
Wednesday- Went shopping in the morning (or in my case tagged along and watched other people shop). Then went out to lunch. Went to Walmart in the morning and picked up an ankle brace and some vitamin C (have a cold or some bad allergies). I had to work in the afternoon, then came back to a quiet house. I enjoyed relaxing for a while.
Well that's been my week so far, hope it wasn't to boring. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment