Yesterday I had my "interview". I was told I had to wear tied shoes, tuck in my shirt, and put my hair up. For those of you who know what length my hair is you can imagine how that went. :-) So I dressed up a little (dress pants and a button up shirt) and we went to the clinic. Mom and I got there early so we had to wait a few minutes, but we had company. The office has a couple resident cats, one of them intertained us until the manager was ready. So we started talking to her and she told Mom she could go home and come back for in about a hour and a half. So I got to go into the back with someone who works in the kennel and she showed me how things worked. I got to walk a few dogs and help clean up a few cages. So when we were done and Mom had come back we talked to the manager for a few more minutes. I'm not sure but it sounds like I might have the job. She said she had to check the other workers schedules. So I'm not exactly sure what to think yet. :-)
Thanks again for your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment