Well I had a lot of fun in Hartsville. There is so much that happened that I don't know where to start. We were going everyday pretty much all day. I'll start with some pictures today. :-)
<3
![]() |
| Our youth Pastor Scotty Anderson |
![]() |
| Todd Conner assistent to the youth pastor |
![]() |
| Natalie |
![]() |
| Trey |
![]() |
| Hope |
![]() |
| Jonathon |
![]() |
| Mara |
![]() |
| Atticus |
![]() |
| Elijah |
![]() |
| Jonathon, Michael, and Elijah |
![]() |
| Austin and Natalie |
![]() |
| Connor and Mary Grace |
![]() |
| Avery and Hope |
![]() |
| Ashley with one of her kids |
![]() |
| Perry and Nichole |
![]() |
| Avery, Chris, and Connor riding the merry-go-round at Sonic |
![]() |
| Group picture |
looks like a blast! Those kiddos are adorable! <3
ReplyDelete