Saturday, June 11

Last Minute Packing

I am the type of person who packs the night before going anywhere. Normally I get around to it about 9 or after but today I started early. I'm hoping I can fit everything (and I mean everything) into my duffel bag. :-)
It seems like it storms around here every night, it's thundering right now, no rain though. Plus it seems like when there is a severe weather warning it includes hail.
Last night I went over to my cousins house and we played Cranium and hung out. The boys were camping out with their neighbor so they left early to "weigh down their tent" cause it was windy and was thundering.
So Emily and I played Canasta. When I was getting ready to leave we decided we were gonna go scare the boys in their tent. :-) So we got into the field and crawled withing like five feet of the tent. One of them heard something and asked who was out there. I can't believe they didn't see us even though we were laying down in the grass. Hudson told them there was nobody outside. Well unfortunetly I assumed they would see us since we were basically right outside their tent, so I told Emily that we should go ahead and do it (we were planning on getting real close and then screaming/yelling and running out). So we did it and ran off. They were sorta mad at us :-) so we decided that I should leave (my Aunt had already said that the boys were locked out of the house for the night, so they couldn't get to Emily). They tried to do something (what they were thinking I have no idea) when I went to pull out of the driveway but they didn't even get close.
So we got a laugh on the boys. :-)
Please pray that this next week goes well.
<3

1 comment: