Tuesday, June 7

My Ramblings

WE GOT OUR GRILL!!!!
Yay!! We were going to get it the other day but that's when the trailer fell of the hitch. :-) So it got brought here tonight. Looking forward to grilled chicken. :-)
As usual it's been pretty hot this week. I sort of protested today by wearing my winter Charlie Brown shirt and socks with snowflakes and penguins on them (actually they were the only pair of matching socks I could find this morning). :-) It didn't start as a protest but ya know the more I thought about it.... ;-)
It's pretty funny watching Levi play with the neighbor dog Midnight. She has enough energy to keep him busy. She jumps on him while he stands there. :-) When either one of them goes outside they check to see if the other one is out. It's pretty funny.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment