It is really hot outside today. We were just out painting deck furniture on the front porch and it got really hot. If you put your feet in the sun for like a minute they got so hot you had to move. I think I'm in trouble...Hartsville has been referred to as "the hottest place on earth". So if you don't see any posts after next week you can assume I died from the heat. :-)
Levi tried to choke himself today. He was chewing on a small bone and got it stuck on the roof of his mouth. That dog is going to kill himself one of these days.
Well we accidentally met some of the people who live down our road this morning. Mom was hauling the trailer cause we were gonna take the old grill that was left here to the dump and go pick up ours from my aunts, and I was following her in my Grandparent's car (which we were taking back). Well the trailer came of the hitch and started flailing all over the place. It's a good thing the safety chains were on tight or I would've had a trailer flying into me. Anyway a few guys came out and loaned as a hitch (apparently we had the wrong size ball) so we could get it back to the house. It was sorta weird cause when we hooked up the trailer it locked and everything, and we've hauled it before with no problems.
Well next week is going to be busy.
Tomorrow I have a mandatory meeting during the Sunday School hour I have to go to for training for Hartsville and VBS.
Tuesday evening there is a VBS meeting.
Wednesday night we have dinner at church.
Thursday morning I'm going to start babysitting at church for a Women's Bible Study.
And then I have to get ready to leave for Hartsville on Sunday afternoon.
My cat is sitting on the back of my chair as I write this. :-)<3
No comments:
Post a Comment