Monday, August 1

August Is Here

Well it's August now.
I'm ready for fall. It's just too hot here, it's supposed to be in the hundreds tomorrow and Wednesday. Yuck. I stay inside...like all the time. I'm ready for winter too but I don't think there is much of a difference weather wise here.
I can't wait till my lens filters get here!! I'm really excited! I know, how boring right.
I was hoping they would come by Friday, the church has a baseball night at the Greeneville Drive (sorta like the Scrappers, I think, for those who know who they are). I miss going to Indians and Scrappers games. It's just not the same here for many reasons.
It's always interesting to see how many people comment on my Indians paraphernalia here though. Although I have to admit I was sorta ticked at the Atlanta fan who said something about the last time we won the World Series. Oh well.
At least there are some Ohio State fans down here. I'll be walking through Walmart and someone (guys mostly, apparently girls don't care about these things) will tell me they like my shirt. :-)
Well enough rambling.
<3

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, imagine what it's like being a Cubs fan! :-P

    I can't wait until the Drive game. I love the stadium.

    And yes, there is a difference in temperature in seasons here, it's just not as drastic as it is up North.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's your own fault Hudson. :-P
    At least the Indians are doing reasonable this year.
    BTW for some reason I can't comment on certain blogs (including my own) under my google profile so it is anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case anyone is interested (haha) I bought the Hoya 58mm Introductory Filter Kit.

    ReplyDelete