So I got my lens filters last week but I haven't gone outside to take pictures yet. I really want to go down the road and take pictures but I'm not sure if about taking a lot of pictures of other peoples stuff without permission. It's probably no big deal, I guess. I don't know.
Anyway. :-p
Mable has been pretty lovey lately. She follows me everywhere. It's nice to have a companion.
Well I start school a week from Monday. I still don't know what all I'm doing. :-) As far as I know I'm doing, pre-Calculus, apologetics, and some type of English. Other than that I'm not sure. I'm doing pre-Calc because Mom thought it would be better since I already know some of the applied stuff, but I'm going to do a little of it still anyway. The apologetics course is one that Pastor Dodds did a while ago that was recorded. I was afraid I would have to pick up Physics but it turned out I didn't need to. (YAY) You need 24 credits to graduate here instead of 20? in Ohio. Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm doing a Great Courses thing for English. I wanted to learn French but Mom said that wouldn't work since languages are normally a two year thing. Maybe later in life.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment