Thursday, August 18

School and Babysitting

Well I start school on Monday. My last year, YAY. I'm ready for it to be over but I'm not sure if I'm ready to start (doesn't make sense, I know).
This fall (maybe winter too I'm not sure if they have one then) I'm going to be babysitting on Thursday morning at the church again. It's a lot of fun and pays good too. I like working with the two year olds. They're hilarious. On Wednesday I went into the youth room and sat in my spot and Maddie Grace (who is two, she is small for her age but she is a spitfire) came over to sit by me to finish eating her chips. So she sits down and sorta hits me with her elbow and holds up a chip wanting to know if I wanted one. It was funny. :-) I'm still trying to get some of the kids to warm up to me. Hopefully it won't take too long.
<3

1 comment:

  1. I've heard that this post didn't show up until today. I posted it yesterday and I thought it posted okay so I'm not sure what happened. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    And yes I know my view on school starting is irrational, it was sorta a joke. :D

    ReplyDelete